Wednesday, February 11, 2009

almost lost a friend

I was hyper this morning.. for what ever reason, I dun know.. I arrived at the office and fell down the stairs.. I felt different after that incident.. I got worried but I manage to distract my mind through my work... Until one point, I got really worried as I msg my office mate - Kumanan, he did not reply.. I e-mail to him this morning, he did not reply.. it's definitely not like him...

the time flies so fast today.. until it's 445pm, I got to know from Mil that Man was involved in an accident.. I thought he was joking around.. but again, it was true.. I got really contemplating whether to go and visit him.. since I dun know the way to Hosp UM/Uniersity Hospital.. wanted to tag along with the others but I'm sure I'll get lost on my way back home.. I've asked my head of department for the directions and still could not convince myself to go alone.. So I called Jazim as I remembered she always went to UH for checked up.. she's free and I took the oppurtunity to go (since he is very friendly/crazy at the same time)... So I would not felt guilty over it...

I went there and had my time with my bestie as well.. Knew the road since it's just next to UM(silly me).. arrive there and search for the counter as I've always hate to go to UH cuz it's still under construction!!

found the counter and he's still in emergency & trauma ward.. went there and found him outside waiting for his dad to take him back home.. he was discharged..! I saw some disappointment in him as I got to know his girl also injured and more injuries compared to him.. Got the whole story on how he was involved in the accident.. and by the way his mom was telling us about the condition of his motorbike, I'm really grateful and glad that he and his girl are ok.. I know this would be tough for him.. he is still him! but again, I could see his mind thinking of sooo many things... and I'm glad to be there at the correct time & place..

Went back and felt relief because I've made the correct choice to go and visit him.. I just could pray for the best and hope they would recover soon.. Even though I've known him only for 5 months (counted from the days of my first day in the office), he has become part of my friends..

At the same time... I would like to say... I love all my frens.. and I've missed them so much!! especially the one who are close to me.. they know who they are..

appreciate your friends before you loose them.. because we would never know what's going to happen to us or them, tomorrow or a day after..

No comments: