Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spring cleaning...

Yes.. it's damn early to start the spring cleaning.. but due of lacking of workers in the house, we need to start as early as possible.. I guess, I'm too tired to do everything.. But at the same time, I'm amazed that my mom could handle all this ever since she was born (I guess).. anyways, today we starts with my dad's room.. tooooooooooooo many treaure that should be treasured a long time ago.. the outdated books.. the long2 documents (only God knows the age of those documents) and other stuff..

Having a big family (I mean cousins) is really advantage for me.. But I'm glad they can communicate with me well lately.. and I'm happy to be their cousin (I am.. truthfully!)

So I did not went and buy the tickets for sunburst since today is a very hot day and makes my eye close every minute of my day today.. (damn it).. But I guess, I'll go whatever it is.. I'll put aside the money just incase of me changing the mind...

at the same time, I really hope I could go to Ipoh.. what is in Ipoh.. many2 things.. anyways, I hope I'll have the guts to talk it out..

Tomorrow holiday! weeeeeeeeeeeee.... But again, I'll be spring cleaning again.. I need to get a life!! *sigh* and the one who is getting married is out again... (thinking)

Got to go and have some idea on the weddings.. thought of having henna on my hand.. just missing drawing.. I didn't even update my inai blog! Damn!!!

No comments: