Friday, February 6, 2009

My first post!

Yes, I finally come out from the shell.. after a long break of everything...

My first entry.. Yeay! We'll see how it goes..

Anyways, people would tend to ask why? I dun have the specific answer for that.. I dun know why.. I just feel like it.. The title, seriously, blame it on my office mate.. I couldn't think of anything else accept this title.. what does it means?? Figure it urself...

Today is 6th February.. I'm not in the mood and I've been stressed up for certain matter.. Not that well and still went to work (with my own willingness).. I love my job and would try to know harder in future.. One step at a time.. [How weird.. I'm not in the mood but in the mood of making a new blog??]

I could not know where I am or what I am.. haha! Yes, I'm a human being.. with feelings of course..

What I've learn today?? Never too kind to people.. they tend to take you for granted and walk away.. But again, that's life.. there's people is happy-go-lucky.. there's people who really2 take serious of their work.. and sometimes there's people who is definitely the pain in the ass!! But again, that's life!

Received wall post from Po.. wanting to go and Ribena.. I guess I need to treat him since he's not in a good condition.. will go if only I'm 100% free from flu+sore throat+fever+asthma...

I need to go and sleep already.. well, technically going to have my dinner and eat my medicine.. I hope I could sleep tonight.. Just missing my rabbits and there's new dog barking behind my house.. I wonder what dog is that..

*thinking*

No comments: