Monday, February 9, 2009

I want more holiday... *damn*

today is a sunny day... to be correct, today is definitely a HOT damn day!!

I decided (actually, my mom decided) to go to Ikea.. to buy some boxes and have lunch.. like always, having meatballs there (which I was craving about) makes me smile in the end.. But again, today is the last day of celebrating Chinese New Year (I think) and there is still lion dance.. I hate my mom and my sister for that.. they just dun drop it.. and I refuse to talk about it.. (shut up sis!)

I got msg from a long lost fren.. well, not consider as my fren but again, he has been there (sometimes).. I'm happy cuz that person keep in touch...

and today I've asked my mom bout my trip to Ipoh.. Yehaaaa.. I'm going to Ipoh.. happy happy happpY!!!

can't wait for Friday.. concert Rihanna, here I come.. but again, can I skip the following day.. it's a day that I wish I would not go through.. at least for this year.. (life goes on).. I might bring all the singles out.. boleh p ronggeng, maybe at laundry or lepaq.. depends on situation.. still did not decided on 12th, whether to go or not.. ermmmmm...

life continues...........

No comments: